Monday, April 17, 2017

GHG Pro-Grade Decoys

I have been using GHG Pro-Grade decoys for years now. I have looked at many different brands of decoys, and I believe GHG is the best combination of durability, visual accuracy, and cost. I do keep my decoys for the most part in slotted bags. The also ride in the water very nice, and the harvester pack for mallards for example comes with a good variety of head positions. I do own other types of decoys too, whether GHG didn't have the type of decoy I was looking for or I found a deal for another brand I couldn't pass on. I have to say GHG makes a quality product which I will always be proud to use.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Beretta A300 Outlander 12ga. Shotgun

I have had my A300 for three years now, with countless shells having been cycled through it without problem. This gun puts the birds down an...