Saturday, April 22, 2017

Beretta A300 Outlander 12ga. Shotgun

I have had my A300 for three years now, with countless shells having been cycled through it without problem. This gun puts the birds down and does it without to terrible of recoil to make it comfortable for those all day hunts. The gun is light weight and comfortable to shoulder. I am a taller individual 6'3", I utilize both spacers provided to adjust the length of pull with the gun and it works out great for me. I went for a three day hunting trip to Chincoteague Island, VA, this meant salt water and salty air and when I got back home the gun had no signs of rust and was rather clean for three days of hard hunting. I recommend this gun to however asks for a recommendation, it has not let me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beretta A300 Outlander 12ga. Shotgun

I have had my A300 for three years now, with countless shells having been cycled through it without problem. This gun puts the birds down an...