Monday, April 17, 2017

Banded Axe Boat Blind Review

Today I'm going to go over my two years of experience with my Banded Axe Blind. When first getting the blind it takes about an hour to assemble by yourself. The once fitted with the camouflage netting I needed to spray paint the netting to achieve the proper concealment I was looking for. I screwed the blind frame to my boats bench seats using small 90 degree brackets and sheet metal screws.

Now as far as hunting out of the blind in my boat, I have no complaints besides it is somewhat of a pain to get up by yourself, but can be done. The blind keeps you out of the elements, blocks the wind and rain very well. Also on those frigid days a single heater can keep the blind good and warm. When ducks fly swing into the decoys the roof flips out of the way very easily making shooting very easy. There have been plenty of instances of a bird swimming into our decoy spread so the blind can be blinded in very nicely. Overall I am very happy with the product it has seemed to hold up well over the past couple seasons.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Beretta A300 Outlander 12ga. Shotgun

I have had my A300 for three years now, with countless shells having been cycled through it without problem. This gun puts the birds down an...