Saturday, April 22, 2017

Drake Brand Jacket and Outerwear

The drake brand as a whole is known as a more expensive brand in the waterfowl community. I own a drake jacket, hat, and a couple other items. The jacket is a very durable jacket. I have hunted all different kinds of conditions with it. Wind and rain do not get through it, and all the pockets on it give you plenty of places to carry shells, calls anything you might need. The only thing I would have done differently is buy the zip up version rather than the pull over that I went with. This is only because it would be a little easier to get on with a couple under layers on. This is very nit picky of me, the jacket is great.

The hat and other items similar to that which I own are also very good products. Again wind does not get through this hat with the inner liner of wind stop material it seems to have. These items help keep me warm as well as hidden with the very good camo patterns they have on them. Over all I think you get very close to what you pay for, it is expensive, but in my opinion from using these products for multiple years now it is worth the investment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Beretta A300 Outlander 12ga. Shotgun

I have had my A300 for three years now, with countless shells having been cycled through it without problem. This gun puts the birds down an...